Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God Has A Reason For Everything

Today I went for some financial advice and ended up making a wonderful friend. I found out that this woman who was helping me had lost her husband two years ago and was still dealing with some survivors guilt from that loss. I empathized with her and realized that everything does happen for a reason. She needed some guidance of her own and God led me to her to assist her, as she was assisting me. She felt somewhat bad for talking to me about her situation, but I reiterated to her that she was not inconveniencing me in any way. I couldn't not help her, because my heart went out to her. I hope that I was of some benefit to her today, as I really love working with trauma and grief. This is a passion of mine. As most of you know, I want to work with post-traumatic stress disorder. She was very appreciative, as I was of her assistance as well. Today just goes to show you that even though we may have our own issues and need help, we are not alone. Our stories can benefit others and help normalize their situations. I didn't have a story of my own to relate to hers, but I knew of some people who did. Anyhow, my whole point of this blog was to say, that God has a reason for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day In The Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates